Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I only do it for you



The first day I heard your Voice of an Angel

I had some special feeling I thought

I will never forget you

I remember the day

When you were always on my mind

I only can think about you

One day in the future I pray this love will be coming true

I will never change my mind

And it is you I will be loving forever

I don't care how far apart we may seem

I will make my dream come true

I will tell you everything you want to hear

To let you know I already know I love you loving me

As the mother earth loves the blue skies

Even when fights trouble you I will be always by your side

I miss you missing me

I don't care how hard it is

I just want you to be crazy for

Everything I do and i only do it.... for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment!